Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: Attention all new people: Sign up here!

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Puyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yellow yellow !! hi im Puyo from jakarta Indonesia, seems like theres another from indonesia huh ? weellll hellow there!! currently studying in monash college now

    im a big fans of yaoi, thx to my friends who have had infected me !
    hope i get can some really nice conversation 'bout yaoi huehehehe

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Grax's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I registered yesterday, but I've been looking at sakura crisis for ages now!ok...I adore Kaori Yuki's works and I love Alichino
    I like reading and drawing manga, and watching anime...hmmm...I'm 15 and I come from Hong Kong!!*grins* I guess thats it!

  3. #73
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome all you new folks ^^

  4. #74
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves to all the new people*

    Hello all... sorry i didn't write to welcome everyone earlier, but i've been busy and don't get around to posting much. College eats up a lot of time (not to mention irc [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I noticed someone else from michigan posted... Yay! so, anyways, welcomes welcomes to everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kitty

  5. #75
    Inactive Member pai-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh...finally got the courage to post! *is shy* So, here goes...been coming to s-c.net for a while, downloading all the manga (what would I do without this site?), I'm a biiig Yuki Kaori fan, and love Alichino and YnM, and have recently been converted to shounen-ai and yaoi ^^ Lessee...I also draw a lot, and try to make manga of my own...but it doesn't work, really -_-" And...I'm teaching myself Japanese...badly XD...
    I bet now is too early for anyone else to be here - does anyone else live in England, sleep all day and loiter on message boards all night? no?...oh well ^^' at least I introduced myself after lurking for ages *whew*

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hideehoooooo! Watashitachi wa Kidou Hinata to The Tower desu! ^_^ There is another one, but she doesn't like to talk. Her name is Asahi. LOL.
    ME LOVE KAORI YUKI'S WORKS!!! ESPECIALLY BOYS NEXT DOOR!!! SOOOOO SAD!!WAAAAAHHHHH!!! T_T *bawls over the scanned comic* *ahem...* I also like Alichino, Cold Flower (a short from Ai no Aura), Bloodhound (SUOU!!! *_*),Cruel Fairytale,
    Kaine, Gravel Kingdom, etc... My favourite yaoi pairings are Adrian x Lawrence (Boys Next Door), Muraki x Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei), Yugou x Miki (Cold Flower)... My favourite yuri pairings are Natsumi x Miyuki (You're Under Arrest)& Rion x Shihoko (Bloodhound)-- ARE THERE ANY?!?! My fave hetero pairings are Suou x Rion (Bloodhound), Ranma x Akane (Ranma 1/2)-- do you still consider that straight or yuri?? ^_^;;, Tokairin x Natsumi (You're Under Arrest)and Aoshi x Misao (Samurai X)
    Anywho, as you can see, I have a WHOLE LOT of favourites. XD I'm also into html, webdesign, writing, reading scanlations, and drawing. I would love it if we could chat! Email meeee!
    [email protected]

    <u>I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!! ^________^</u>

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello. I am Jackrum. Right.
    Well, I know the point is to post an introduction, but ... if you want to, you'll get to know me anyway. And no, I'm not doing this to be interesting. OK, so now I just sound as an arrogant bastard. Well. I don't think I am [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Just goes to show, eh? (Goes to show that this post is irrelevant and inconsistent. Like in general. Right...)

    I like most of the scanslations on sakura-crisis, my favorites are Yami no Matsuei, Love Mode, and Yamada Taro.

    If only more people would embrace yaoi (i.e. hot Japanese guys), the world would be such a nicer place (i.e. for me).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •